Capture your skills and turn them into a new challenge
January 2018..... we have more openings right now, than in any previous year at this time of the year
Hiring demand we are experiencing is driven by: CX, Big Data, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Risk Management and Digital Transformation
Following several years of exponential growth SaaS areas such as eCommerce, CRM, Marketing Automation and Customer Service - these segments have seen softening growth and with it a reducing number of vacancies.
The areas, we are experiencing hiring demand (and actively recruiting into include): SaaS ERP, CX, AI, Big Data, Machine Learning and IoT.
Here's some of the openings which we've got!
1) Sales Director, City of London c 120k B, 240k OTE A Gartner rated industry leader in CX segments.
The challenge facing companies in the marketplace is how they develop a joined up approach to capturing and keeping customers. One choice is to buy in best in class niche apps in each category and then try and plug them together! Another, is that you buy from a vendor with a full solution set which is more integrated and smarter - our client's USP.
This role is managing a team of 7 salespeople selling into the mid market and large enterprises. Remit is to drive the UK & I sales number c. $10M revenue which last year enjoyed c 40% growth. There exists here the challenge of handling volume deals on the one hand and some larger c. £500k / £1M+ deal opportunities on the other. So lots going on. c. 50% new name sales, c. 50% new sales into existing clients. Criteria: at least 5+ years sales management experience, to include in-depth experience in a CRM segmen, gained leading primarily a field based sales model, to include deals closed in SaaS. Record above goal in 3 or more of the last 5 years. Must be able to commute daily to offices in the City of London.
2) Pre Sales Director, City of London, Big Data, pre IPO
To build out their EMEA pre sales team. Role is that of a Player / Manager. Must have a data management background. No more than 3 employers last 5 years and conversely our client is not interested in someone who has been employed in one / the same company for a period of 10 or more years.
Innovative vendor, applying machine learning to managing complexities of Big data, clients include: Google, GE, HP, Toyota, Reuters....
Role is hands on and will require building proof of concept, some skills in java or SQL. Must be a good presenter and happy working into the evenings sometimes (NY HQ).
Guide 100/160k. Plus stock.
3) Finance Sector Sales, Digital Transformation
Analytics, IoT & RPA (analytics, robotic process automation, integration.... platforms / software for digital transformation and all things IoT) based City or Thames Valley. Strong offerings in key areas: big data, analytics, compliance, CX and RPA|. Guide 70-95k basic, OTE double. Hunter role, Finance sector role.
4) Enterprise Account Sales, next Gen b2B apps - top 3 Global vendor. Guide 80-95k Basic, OTE 160-190k
Selling the next big thing. Our client is one of the Top 3 software vendors and these roles are taking to market, their next gen of killer app.
Prestigious Big name vendor, high earnings environment - earnings of £200-300k are widespread, in 2018 / 2019 members in this team are likely to achieve skyn high earnings c. £300-500k possibly 1m.
Focus is on solution based sales, largely around selling the concept of moving from on premise into the Cloud and in doing so achieving transformation. Account sets to be allocated are: manufacturing, industrial, consumer industries, logistics
Ideally, to have worked both in a mega sized company such as IBM and conversely having served some time in a small / mid sized vendor.
Degree & intellect
10 years software sales experience gained selling business apps, with at least 3 years selling Saas
5) CX Gartner lead vendor, top earners £300-500k / Euros 400k
London & Amsterdam
Pre IPO winning mind and market share from the big vendors. This company has a joined up, integrated set of apps on one platform with analytics providing for a solution set which is more powerful, more convincing and with greater ROI than its competitors.
Roles are selling into large enterprises as part of a high tempo, disciplined sales team which is pursuing sales excellence. The leadership team, have created best in class sales teams before in which earnings of £1M have been achieved and they are intent on repeating this yet again here.
6) Big Data, pre IPO, all UK sellers are earning £200-300k
Based Thames Valley, basic 80-100k, OTE double
And these numbers can be expected to rise.
Their clients include eBay, Barclays, Nationwide, Telephonica, The Home Office...
Selling Big Data infrastructure (they are #1 in catgory), Analytics, Visualisation and Graphical database
*** A record of winning new business, for a small or mid sized vendor
*** Ability to position solutions at a business level, propose how solutiions can add business value, augment business process and transform
*** Background selling data management or something similar
7) Big Data pre sales - first hire in UK / EMEA
Based City of London
Data Management solutions underpinned by Machine Learning to enable organisations faced with Big Data problems and opportunity, to address the complexity of info: variety, velocity and volume - and how this changes.
Compelling smart tech, their clients include: GE, Google, HP, Reuters, GSK, Toyota....
Pre IPO, established 3 years, 150 employees in New York, two here in the UK and this hire will be the third.
8) Next gen ERP Sales. Strategic Account Sales.
2018 will see ERP in the early stages of adoption in larger enterprises. Guide 100k Basic, 200k OTE. With conservative targets, and an exponential growth trajectory - the next 5 years are likely to present a wicked earnings opportunity. One of our hires into this company earned several million pounds this year. Criteria: experience selling ERP or core business apps into large enterprises is essental, in addition you'll need a very competitive approach to new business sales, disruptive evangelical sales psyche.
9) Sales Manager, Data Management (mid market)
Guide basic salary to 70k, OTE 100k
Selling solutions which enable clients to better manage their data sets and achieve compliance. Role is selling consulting / advisory, software and implementation services.Primarily a services led business, the company partners with IBM, Informatica, Tableau...
10) Sales Manager, Travel Management Apps
Guide 70k basic, OTE 100k. Based London or Home Counties
Role is to be a player manager in what many people call the travel and expense management niche. Our client is a disruptive player with next gen apps. This role, is a new business sales role, to be focussed on selling into mid and large enterprises, whilst overseeing and coaching 3 others.
The company is very dynamic, very much in growth mode and this role has a broad impact, and will see the job holder working as part of the senior management team.
Scope to build and grow a career to beyond this role is huge.
Right now the above are a selection of the openings we're working on. We rarely publish details of our management & leadership roles simply because we are never short of candidates for them.
Let your genie out of the bottle and start realising your full potential in 2017 - we've got Leadership, Management and Senior Sales roles in the hottest segments.
If this is you:
- Currently living in London, Thames Valley or Home Counties being UK and entitled to work in the UK (UK Citizen / possess work permitt) and have spent the most recent 5 or more years living and working in the UK
- “A” player characteristics: exceptionally motivated, high performance mentality, well spoken, well presented, graduates. Our strong people network means we can quickly tap into exceptional talents, our added value to clients is to find them the best of the best – if someone doesn’t have these qualities they are unlikely to stack up as a credible candidate.
- Software sales leadership or a senior sales background, gained in managing people / teams selling directly and senior salespeople selling directly (typically 10+ years’ experience)
- A record of high achievement notably in recent years – specifically being able to show that you have been above goal in at least 3 of the last 5 years
- Able to demonstrate and evidence employment stability i.e. no more than 4 employers in the last 10 years
- Able to show success in different employers, people who have been in their most recent company 6 or 10+ years are generally of less interest to our clients