The expression of things turning up at the same time has just happened here - the expression being like London buses…
you wait for ages then three come along at once. ... You wait for ages and then, like London buses, three (or lots more) turn up at once.
And what's happened here, is that our vacancy list dried up somewhat and then we've picked up several simultaneously.
Interestingly there's a common theme.... all of them are in emerging categories:
AI, Machine Learning, thinking computer systems, hybrid business services delivered as a mix of apps and people based services on a subscription basis.
What we are saying is that there has been an upturn in demand this follows the end of the summer holidays, and as we approach year end - companies planning ahead to 2018
The vacancies we are recruiting into include:
- Big Data, UK & EMEA Sales Lead / GM, neg 100-140k B
- Big Data, UK Pre Sales, neg 80-120k B
- AI / Machine Learning driven analytics
- Public Sector Sales Lead, 100k+ B
- Enterprise Sales 1x Finance, 1 x Utilities, 1 x Life Sciences 80-100K B
- Channel Sales Manager, Intermediaries, new route to market - innovative B2B apps c 70-80k B
- ERP SaaS new business sales